|The SDA has been around for over 20 years. We are a non-profit making organisation, working to bring together UK Saw Doctors and Tool and Cutter Grinders.
Our main aims are to:
• Facilitate and encourage the exchange of ideas between members.
• Resolve any problems related to our industry.
• Ensure the highest quality standards and improve the professional image of the trade through our Code of Conduct.
• Improve skill levels in our trade by training courses that are tailored to suit members particular requirements and through the SDA national vocational qualification (NVQ)
• Promote and increase business between member companies.
• Promote the advantages of dealing with member companies to the end user.
||Benefits of Membership include:
Savings for members wishing to purchase any British Standard to help them become efficient and assist in generating trade.
• Members Logo
Free for members to use on their stationery, website and advertising adding credibility to their business.
• SDA Training Courses
Discount on SDA training courses.
• Factory Visits
Arranged on a regular basis both home and overseas. Discounted for members.
• SDA Tech Publications
Benefit from members discount publications.